- No products in the cart.
Your Stressed-Out Immune System
It’s well-established that 20 to 30 minutes of regular exercise can benefit your overall immune system. On the other hand, research has suggested that your immune system can become severely weakened through overtraining, which is when your training volume and intensity goes beyond your capacity to recover. This period of immune susceptibility can last anywhere from 3 to 72 hours, depending on your state of immune health(2), and may contribute to poor athletic performance and increase the likelihood of illnesses. The risk to an impaired immune system can also be further aggravated by other factors such as hectic travel schedules, lack of proper sleep, weight loss, mental stress, inadequate nutrition or adoption of unusual diets.
As most top athletes know, the importance of taking care of their immune system before, during and after high intensity training is vital to ensuring proper health. They will also be the first to tell you the burden a weakened immune can place on their well being after heavy training sessions or extreme competitions leading to unwanted downtimes. For athletes, Vector450 with Muno-IgYTM can promote an optimal immune system by helping you the reduce exercise downtimes often associated with intense physical exertion.
(2) Dr. Jason Barker, ND,Immunology, Nutrition, and the Athlete, Part I
The Impact of Aging in the Immune System
Maintaining a healthy immune function is not just for top athletes. Science has shown that immune function often decreases as we age. It generally peaks at some time in our 20’s and declines by half every 20 years or so. The deterioration of our immune system is triggered by a number of essential immune system components becoming reduced or slowed, including but not limited to cellular response, response to vaccines, and antibody production. To add to that, stress and poor nutrition can sap our immune system of its effectiveness.(3)(4)
Vector450 with Muno-IgYTM can be essential part of your daily health regime towards supporting a normal healthy immune function.
To learn more about your immune system and IgY, visit the IGY Immune Technologies and Life Sciences Web Site.
(3) Deborah B. Whitman, M.S.
(4) Michael Langan, M.D. Department of Geriatrics, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA.
Buy Vector450 Now
- Vector450 $39.99 / bottle
Latest News & Events
- Vector450 Cross Country Skier, Caitlin Gregg takes the podium at Falun, Sweden World Cup Championships.
- Vector450 Pro-Triathletes Dominate the Triathlon World on the Podium
- Augusto Perez: After three battles with cancer and two olympic medals, a true champion takes on his third Paralympic Games.
- Birkie Classic Women’s Champion Natalja Naryshkina on the immune health benefits of Vector450 ‘Egg Pills’
- Post Sochi Wrap Up from Canadian Biathletes,Rosanna Crawford and Brendan Green