- No products in the cart.
What Is Muno-IgY?
THE POWER WITHIN THE COMMON EGG YOLK
Muno-IgY is a purified extract from common hen eggs that can keep the body performing at it’s peak by working 24/7 to support and strengthen the immune system. Muno-IgY is the first and only purified IgY available for nutraceutical applications from IGY Immune Technologies and Life Sciences.
IgY from Muno-IgY stands for Immunoglobulin from Yolk. It is the major antibody produced by hens. In the hen, IgY is continually produced and transferred to the egg yolk, where it accumulates. The IgY provides immediate immune protection to the newborn chicks unlike humans who are born with some degree of protective passive immunity and the rest being mostly acquired over time from exposure to pathogens, both viral and bacterial.
Eggs contain hundreds of IgY antibodies. They are similar to IgG antibodies in humans and when consumed raw, they are not rejected by the human immune system and remain in the digestive tract. Vector450 contains non-specific polyclonal antibodies, created by the hen and perfectly suitable for the human immune system. Using Vector450 daily can rebuild challenged or aging immune systems.
IgY has been well-documented with over 670 published “IgY” studies on Pubmed showing effectiveness in supporting immune systems. IgY can also benefit anyone such as elderly people with naturally reduced antibody production through the normal course of aging.
“Exercise is without doubt perhaps the single greatest contributor to one’s state of health; nearly every person can benefit from some form of physical activity.
On the other hand, intensive, prolonged exercise causes several changes in immune function that are a reflection of the physiologic stress and suppression endured in such circumstances; training of this type leads to an increased predisposition to upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and excessive physical exertion that extends beyond roughly 90 minutes is correlated with adverse immune system changes in several areas including the skin, upper respiratory tract mucosa, blood, lung tissue and muscle.”
- Nieman DC. Current perspective on exercise immunology. Curr Sports Med Rep. 2003, Oct.
This risk of immune system suppression continues to grow when factors such as travel potentially bringing inadequate sleep, weight loss, excessive mental stress and inadequate nutrition are added to an aggressive exercise regimen.(4)
(4) Dr. Jason Barker, ND,Immunology, Nutrition, and the Athlete, Part I
Buy Vector450 Now
- Vector450 $39.99 / bottle
Latest News & Events
- Vector450 Cross Country Skier, Caitlin Gregg takes the podium at Falun, Sweden World Cup Championships.
- Vector450 Pro-Triathletes Dominate the Triathlon World on the Podium
- Augusto Perez: After three battles with cancer and two olympic medals, a true champion takes on his third Paralympic Games.
- Birkie Classic Women’s Champion Natalja Naryshkina on the immune health benefits of Vector450 ‘Egg Pills’
- Post Sochi Wrap Up from Canadian Biathletes,Rosanna Crawford and Brendan Green